Alzheimer and Brain Awareness
June is Alzheimer and Brain Awareness month. Include these activities in your lifestyle to help develop Brain at any age.
• Challenge your brain in easy ways by adding balance to normal activities. If you read a paper or news report, or play a video game, stand heel to toe or with both feet together in a safe area while doing activity.
• Find a brain challenge app such as Lumosity and play that for 15 -30 per day.
• Begin learning a new language.
• Take up Line Dancing where you must learn prescribed steps in order
• Zumba, Tai Chi, Qigong, Yoga, Pilates all require to learn positions and movement that are new.
• Make sure to get all essential nutrients and vitamins. Eat a color filled diet. Avoid added sugar. When in doubt, consult with certified nutritionist.